Kichler’s Ceiling Fan Warranty provides the following warranty on your Kichler Ceiling Fan. Of course, depending on where you are this warranty can differ a little. In the United States, the warranty can be impacted by state law. Kichler dictates some of these different laws based on state. For instance, there is certain provisions that apply only to New Jersey. For full details, take a look at Kichler’s Ceiling Fan Warranty on their website.
Kichler Ceiling Fan Warranty as it applies to parts, lights, bulbs:
- Kichler warranties LED light fixtures and electrical components for five years from the date of purchase. This applies to residential single family homes only
- For commercial purchases, the warranty timeline is three years from the date of purchase
- All other parts have a 1 year warranty.
The parts that are covered by the one year warranty are blades, light kits, down rods, switches, housing.
If you have purchased a Kichler special order ceiling fan, or wall fan, the warranty is one year from the date of purchase.
Kichler Ceiling Fan Warranty – Applicable Terms
If there is a problem with the fan during the warranty period, Kichler will repair or replace the fan. It is up to Kichler which one they will do. Kichler will do this free of charge. This applies to any component that is defective. Also, this warranty applies only to “normal installation.” What this means is if you installed the fan wrong and there was an accident therein, Kichler is not responsible for this. For example, let’s say you didn’t install the fan right. It fell down while in use, and one of the blades broke. Kichler won’t cover that. Kichler also does not cover wear and tear.
On a final note, if repair or replacement does not make sense, Kichler may choose to refund the purchase instead – as long as you return the fan.
What is not covered by the Kichler Ceiling Fan Warranty?
- Non LED Light Bulbs supplied by Kichler
- Non Kichler Branded LED Light bulbs supplied by Kichler fan company
- Wear and tear
- If the fan is used in any voltage setting outside of North American voltage, which is from 108 to 132 Volts AC